Monday, April 27, 2009

Hi all! As promised, here are some of the pictures taken during my simple birthday celebration (a day before my actual bday) held in our home with family and some close friends. It was super special day for me because all my loved ones are present especially my Dad who came all the way from our home in Laguna. Thanks Papa!



On my actual birthday, we celebrated the first birthday of my co-celebrant,our cute, adorable niece, Chloe. We're all excited about her birthday and we made sure that we contribute to this milestone in her young life. Hubby and I took care of the birthday cake :) Birthday theme is Nemo/Under the Sea.



It was a super fun party. The kids (and adults too!) had a blast! They enjoyed the games prepared by my SIL and the food karts which we got from Yanple. By the way the cake, cupcakes and lollies were from Sweets and Cakes. Super thanks to Joyce for accomodating our order (it's Holy Week na kasi eh) and our budget too! Good job Joyce! Chloe had so many gifts that day! Lucky Girl!

As for me, I got wonderful pressies from my loved ones and friends. Among them is a blessed Rosary from the Vatican which i'm super happy to have. Special thanks to our good friends, Malou & Charlie. I have to mention also the food given by my titos & titas especially the Sansrival from Betty's. I so love this! And it was a hit! Ubos agad! Also, the GC's my siblings gave me. I was so excited when I received it. I was able to buy a lot of things, one of which is the 2-Disc Special Edition Twilight DVD! Thanks kiddos! :) And lastly, how can I forget hubby's early birthday pressie.... my new phone!



Thanks so much Hunny!

Oopss! I have a confession to make. I also "gifted" my self with a gift. Actually, this is unexpected and not on my plans but I thought that I deserved it because I have been working so hard for the past year. I found the perfect opportunity to have another "baby" added to my growing "family" through my good friend, J, who was kind enough to get this from me in Milan and brought it all the way home. So, here it is. My newest baby....


LV Monogram Neverfull MM

Thanks Mare for bringing my baby all the way from Europe. Hay naku! I'm officially on purse ban after this talaga! Stop muna promise! :)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Congrats! Time to take the babies on a date.
    Eds said...
    belated sis! Sus ang dami mong LV sis! Kaingit! hehe :)

    Btw, I have a tag for u here:

    http://edsmommylife.com/?p=1068
    abie said...
    belated happy bday sis. and i love your new bag. gusto ko din yan pero yung damier naman, kaso wala pa budget for a new bag...

    re your question about my iphone, yup na jail break na sya. you can contact my brother if you plan to go to greenhills para masamahan ka nya sa friend nya na technician. we don't have a technician kse sa store namin.

    JP (brother) - 0917-8952765
    Pot-Pot (our tindera) - 0908-3077233
    Faye said...
    huwaw!!! love your collections sis!:)

Post a Comment