Wednesday, June 25, 2008
I have been caught up with tons of work that's why I never got to do your tags on time ladies. So sorry for that. So whenever I got the time I make sure I get one done, at least. Got excited when I got this tag from Eds. To follow na lang the rest ha?
1. Sojourn 2. Pinay Mom in Czech Republic 3. See Me for what You Will 4. LAINY’S MUSINGS 5. OUR JOURNEY TO FOREVER6. My Paperless Writings 7. As The World Turns 8. My Daily Discourse 9.From This Side 10. Our Family Adventure! 11. Shopaholic Ties the Knot 12. Fun|Fierce|Fabulous 13. My Colorful World 14. D'Cooking Mudra 15. Princess 16. Jenny and Belle 17. Kathycot.com 18. My Precious 19. The Simple Life of a Baghag
Are you deeply in love with your spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend? If you do, let’s try how well you remember the moment of your life with him. But before you put yourself in the hot seat please read the rules of this tag first.
1. This tag should be pass on to your friends.
2. Visit the blog of the person you’ve got this tag.
3. Leave a comment on her/his tag post. Be sure to thank her/him for this tag.
4. Highlight and link all the list of people who accepted this tag by visiting their blog site.
5. There are 10 questions that you need to answer but you will be the one to write the 10th question for the next person you want to pass this tag. Here are the questions. Be honest with your answers.
1. How did you meet your husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend?
~ We met in school (DLSU Graduate School of Engineering). We were classmates ;)
2. Where did you go on your first date?
~ FIRST OFFICIAL date I remember was a Regine Velasquez Concert at Makati Shangri-la.
3. When was your first intimate kiss?
~ Oh gosh sa movie house yata hahaha!
4. How many girlfriends/boyfriends he/she had in the past? Do you honestly know?
~ According to him, there was only one. Bait ng hunny ko noh?
5. What is his/her ethnicity?
~ Filipino, though other people thinks he looks chinese.
6. What is his/her favorite food?
~ A lot actually! But we both love steaks!
7. What is he/she like if he/she is mad?
~ He's a jolly person but when he gets really mad (which is seldom lng naman), scary!
8. What are the things he/she did you thought is the most romantic thing he’d/she’d ever done?
~ I guess when he proposed to me
9. Describe how he/you proposed to you.
~ It's a long but sweet story, it was unexpected which makes it more romantic. We're having dinner at one of the highest point in Antipolo (Cloud 9) and there he arranged for a very unforgettable night. Basta there was a band who was singing love songs that night (turned out he hired them to sing for us), a bouquet of orange tulips with scrolls inserted in between where he wrote the most romantic letter and a cake that he presented with the words "WILL YOU MARRY ME?" and my engagement ring sitting pretty on top of the cake. Hay... super kilig! Pang movies!
10. When did you know he was the ONE?
~ When he paid me a visit at my home in Laguna. And he got along well with my family and my family loved him at that instant!
I guess everybody's pretty much done with this tag so I won't tag anyone. Feel free to snag this if you haven't done this yet :)