Sunday, October 28, 2007

20 info's about me

Got this tag from Eds.

1. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
Yeah, sometimes I really wish I could be more assertive.

2. How can we tell that you're already irritated?
I stop talking. I tend to be quiet when I get irritated.

3. How do you treat the person that obviously doesn't like you
I just ignore them

4. What usually ruins your mood?
A bad news & a bad person

5. Who do you see everyday that you wish you just wouldn't at all?
None, I appreciate everything that God has given me.

6. When was the last time that you had a good cry?
Last tuesday, in one of our team building activities. We shared our lifelines.

7. How often do you shop for clothes?
I try to shop when needed lang. But, knowing me, I usually break that policy. I end up buying even if it is not planned :)

8. Who's your long-time crush?
Shane West (long time since crush ko sya since "A Walk to Remember" :))

9. Someone you just had a crush on?
None. Solid Shane, lol.

10 . Do you have something that you wish you just don't?
None

11. Do you sometimes crave for something that isn't there?
Yes, I will always crave for my mom. She passed away 10 years ago ;(

12 . Do you wish to live in a faraway land where nobody knows you?
No, I want to be with my family and friends.

13. Have you kissed a total stranger?
No

14. What do you want to do at this moment?
Go to Boni High Street

15 . The worst feeling?
When my mom died

16. How about the best?
When I got married

17. Ever given your number to someone you dislike?
No

18. What will you say to the one reading this right now?
It's fun, do it!

19. What/Who do you need right now?
My hubby, my family

20 . Happy with your life?
Very! But would be more happy if God will bless us with a child of our own :)

I'm tagging Jane, Jody, Erika, Em and Abie.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 Comment:

  1. Jane said...
    hi jesse!

    thanks for the tag :)

    im sure the good lord will bless you with a child in the right time.

Post a Comment