Thursday, October 18, 2007

Get to know me

Got tagged by Kelly. Thanks Kel! I enjoyed doing this :)


First name?: Jessellie Lourdes

Like your name?: Yes because my first name is the combined name of parents (i'm their first born eh) and my second name is after the Our Lady of Lourdes of France that's why i'm a devout marian.

Named after anyone?: Yes
Any nicknames?: Jelly to my family, Jesse to my friends and colleagues
Age?: 3_
Birthdate? : April 07
Birth place?: Philippines
Time you were born?: At dawn yata, not sure eh
Current location?: Q.C.
Height?: 5′2
Like your height?: Yes
Eye color?: Dark Brown
Contacts/glasses?: No/No
Hair color?: Burgundy yata, not sure again :)
Natural hair color?: Black
Dye your hair often?: No
Righty or lefty?: Righty

Your favorites…

Type of music?: Pop, R&B, Classical Pop, Standards
Band or singer?: Barbra Streisand, Lea Salonga, Tony Bennet, Josh Groban (I so want to watch his concert!!)
TV show?: Grey's Anatomy (the best!), One Three Hill
Movie?: Love Affair (the one with Annette & Warren)-never fails to make me cry, Sabrina (the one with Julia & Harrison), Two Weeks Notice, basata chick flick!!
TV channel?: Lifestyle Network, Star World, aBS-cbn (kapamilya 4ever!), HBO, Star Movies, Etc, Cinema 1
Radio station?: 89.9, 89.1, 99.5
Place to be?: At home or at the mall (mall rat eh)
Thing to do?: Spend time with the family, Shop, Sing
Food?: Filipino dishes (sinigang is my fave), Italian, Steaks!
Non alcoholic drink?: Iced Tea, does Cali count as one?
Alcoholic drink?: I'm not really a drinker
Animal?: No, please. I have asthma eh. Sorry.
Holiday?: Christmas syempre!!
Season?: Christmas pa rin!
Sport? : None! I'm not the sporty type :)
Place to shop?: Ngee Ann in Singapore, Night Markets of Hongkong & Rustan's, Shangri-la Plaza, Trinoma & SM here in Manila
Clothing brand?: Zara & Mango for basics and special events, Black Shop for work, Bayo for casuals.
Scent?: Burberry Touch, Elizabeth Arden Green Tea, Kenzo L'eau Par
Restaurant?: Seven Corners @ Crowne Plaza, Cibo, Dulcinea
Fruit?: Mango, Cantalopue
Vegetable?: Kangkong & Cabbage lang
Fast food restaurant?: McDonald’s
Pizza topping?: Ham, cheese & Pineapple. In short, Hawaiian lang. I'm easy to please when it comes to pizzas.
Ice cream flavor?: Coffee, Mocha
Magazine?: MEGA, Preview, Lifestyle Asia, Yes!
City?: Abroad-Singapore & Hongkong, Here-Q.C. and can i include my hometown, Sta. Cruz in Laguna? :)
Color?: Pale Pink
Number?: 7

This or that…

Chocolate or vanilla?: Chocolate definitely!
Pepsi or coke?: Coke
Hot or cold?: Cold
Black or white?: White
Dog or cat?: None
French toast or pancakes?: Pancakes
French fries or onion rings?: French Fries
Hamburger or hot dog?: Hotdog
Pepperoni or sausage?: Sausage
Britney or Christina?: Christina
McDonalds or Burger King?: McDonalds
50 Cent or Eminem?: I don't like both
Canada or Mexico?: Canada. I have relatives there.
Hug or kiss?: Both pwede? :)
Movies or TV?: Both rin pwede?
Truth or dare?: Truth!
Do you…Shower daily?: Of course!

Sing in the shower?: Yes all the time!
Like to sing?: Yes
Like to dance?: Love to sana but i'm not really a dancer!
Smoke?: No
Drink?: No
Curse?: No. Oh well very seldom. Pag stress lang ;)
Talk to yourself?: Sometimes!
Believe in yourself?: Yes!
Play an instrument?: Yes. I used to play the piano. Took formal lessons pa pero na-stop eh.
Go to school?: Went, yes
Go to college?: Finished it. Went to Grad School too.
Have a job?: Yes
Like your job?: Yes
Want to get married?: I am already
Want to have kids?: Super Yes! Still trying to have one though :(
Get along with your parents?: Yes, though we argue once in a while but I love them still!
Get along with your siblings?: Yes super!
Drive?: Not yet. But will soon.

Random …

Do you think you’re trustworthy?: Yes. My friends could attest to that :)
Think you’re funny?: Sometimes…
Ever toilet papered someones house?: Ummm… No?
Gone garbage can tipping?: I don’t think so, no.
What are your parents names?: Jess and Ellie
Siblings names?: Jon, Judy, Jerome (we're all J's)
Do you wash your hands frequently?: It's a must for me!
How many times a day do you brush your teeth?: 3x minsan nga more pa.
Collect anything?: Yes. Magazines and bags!
Ever been in love?: Yes
In love right now?: Yes!
What color pants are you wearing right now?: Blue shorts
How does your hair look?: Layered. Love it!
Ever had your heartbroken?: Yes
Ever broken the law?: No
Been arrested?: No, and I hope I never will be!
Been out of the country?: Yes
Can you stick your fist in your mouth?: No!
When was the last time you got drunk?: Never
Do you do drugs?: Never tried them
When was the last time you were high on anything?: Last Oct. 12, start of a long weekend! Went Mall hopping!
Do you prefer the lights on or off?: on, takot ako sa dilim!
Would you ever get plastic surgery?: Haven't thought of that pa
Do you prefer boxers or briefs?: On my hubby? briefs!
Do you like to laugh?: Yes
Ever had a bloody nose?: Never
Have you ever caught a fish?: Never
What was the last thing you ate?: Chinese Food
What time do you go to bed?: Usually around 12pm
What’s your favorite color?: Pale Pink
Do you like to give or receive?: Give & Receive
Are you obsessed with anything/any one?: Yes! Bags!
Do you live alone?: No
Do you own a blender?: No & I don't know why I have'nt got myself one
Do you like the snow?: Yes but still have to experience the real thing.
Ever been up a mountain?: No
Ever been rootin’?: Huh?
Do you like surprises?: Yes!

Now, i'm tagging Jane and Jacqui






AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment