Friday, November 23, 2007

I love Starbucks!!

Woohoo!! I so loove Starbucks! Why? It's because I got to have free coffee from them bwah ha ha You see, I just got my second complimentary beverage courtesy of the customer voice from starbucks!! Yey! This is my second time to get this customer voice thing attached to the receipt of my last starbucks' purchased. Upon receiving this special receipt, all you have to do is log on to mystarbucksvisit-ph.com and answer a short survey and voila! You'll get a complimentary Bev ID which you will write on the receipt and present to the barista for your free drink! Am I lucky or what?, lol.

Anyways, aside from the complimentary bev., I just learned from the fashpack that starbucks will hold a series of free coffee time this holiday season. Yes! you heard it right! They're giving away free coffee at a specified time and place. So, for those who want to have their free doze of caffeine, please check out this schedule courtesy of the fashpack. Thanks thanks fashpack!!




AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 Comment:

  1. Eds said...
    hi sis! ikaw rin pla love starbucks! :) Have a nice day!

Post a Comment