Saturday, December 08, 2007

Blog Readability

In connection with my previous post regarding common mistakes in blogging, I learned through petra's that you can actually check the readability of your blog. Meaning, you will know what level of education is required to understand your blog. So, I checked it out and got this result.....

cash advance

I think this is not bad na rin considering that I try to make my post as light and entertaining as possible with no difficult english to understand. I like it that way. Besides, i'm not much of a writer and my main goal lang naman in maintaining this blog is to have an outlet for myself and share with you guys the simple joys of my everyday life :)

Thanks to petra dear for this info!


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment