Tuesday, January 08, 2008

From Jane

I have opps to complete so I have to get as many fillers as possible. Thanks Jane for this. Will post my New year's kwento and 2007 recap in the coming days. Please bear with me guys.

1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before?
Visit Singapore for the first time.

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Unfortunately, I haven't done any resolution yet, lol. Hope to come up with a list in the coming days.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes, a friend of mine.

4. Did anyone close to you die?
Thank God, no one.

5. What countries did you visit?
China, Hongkong and Singapore

6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
A baby! since 2002 pa :(

7. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
A happy and healthy family.

8. What was your biggest failure?
Not getting pregnant.

9. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Just the usual colds, cough and flu.

10. What was the best thing you bought?
Laptop which we got in Singapore. And of course, all my bags! lol

11. Where did most of your money go?
Clothes, bags, bags and bags!

12. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Our Singapore Trip last June.

13. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? Happier (coz I moved to another company) and sadder (I left friends behind from my previous work) at the same time.
b) thinner or fatter? I’m thinner, swear!.
c) richer or poorer? Richer! i think (in all aspects)

14. What do you wish you’d done more of?
travel and rest.

15. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Work and watching too much t.v. lol.

16. What was the best book you read?
The Da Vinci Code (even with the kind of plot, I enjoyed the book so much I finished it in just 3 days!). I'm now reading "Enchantment- The Audrey Hepburn Biography" a gift from my sister last christmas. I'm loving it so far :)

17. What did you want and get?
A trip abroad, a laptop and lately, an Ipod Touch :)

18. What did you want and not get?
A baby :(

19. What kept you sane?
Blogging , family, friends and shopping!

20. Who did you miss?
My departed loved ones - Mom, Grandpa and Grandma.

Now I’m tagging Juliana, Vina, Mich, Eds, Tet, Kelly & MM

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

  1. Jane said...
    thanks jesse for doing the tag!
    Eds said...
    hi sis! may tag ka pla sa akin ulit noh! thanks, will do it soon! :)

Post a Comment