Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Welcome 2008!!!

Happy New Year everybody!!!

I just got back from Laguna where we spent the new year. Have so many stories to tell. I wasn't able to post because, aside from the fact that I do not have internet access there, all we did was sleep, eat and watch DVDs! I swear, I think I gained a lot these past few days! The weather there is so conducive to sleep and eating, lol. Sarap!

Anyways, will post more kwentos soon. In the meantime, let me take this opportunity to thank all of you who regularly visits my site. I appreciate it so much, guys. Wishing you and your family a fruitful new year! May God bless us all with good health, great wealth and glorious success throughout the entire 2008! Cheers!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment