Monday, January 14, 2008

wedding flowers

I just learned from one of my staff member that he is about to marry his longtime girlfriend in June. And what's more exciting about it is that my husband will stand as one of the prinicipal sponsor! It would be my husband's first and up to this date, he still can't believe that he will be a wedding sponsor at his age (he's only 34 y.o.) Anyways, I told him that it would be bad luck to refuse the invitation and that the couple's a good friend of ours so it should be an honor. Anyways, this early, the couple is now attending to the details of their upcoming wedding. One detail that I would love to help them with is the wedding flowers. I love flowers and for my own wedding, this is one item that is non-negotiable for me. Meaning, I allocated a big chunk of our wedding budget to flowers, would you believe? I love how the church and reception venue turned-out to be. All my favorite flowers were especially used on this very special occasion. For our friends wedding, I suggested they get wholesale roses from fiftyflowers.com. Fiftyflowers.com is your one-stop shop when it come to premium flowers at an easy and affordable rates. Providing beautiful flowers for your wedding shouldn't cost too much. That's why fiftyflower.com delivers beautiful flowers at a wholesome cost. They carry some of my favorite flowers I even used for my own wedding such as premium roses, calla lilies, rose petals, gerbera daisies, hydrangeas, peonies and many other flowers and greens. With fiftyflower, customers can save up to 75% on flower cost as they remove the wholesalers and retailers from the flower supply chain hence the low cost. What's more, they also offer an added service wherein they have special wedding flower packages that are beautifully arranged according to customer's preference. I wish I should have known about fiftyflowers.com before I got married. I will definitely get flowers from them and I bet my wedding would be more beautiful.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment