Wednesday, January 16, 2008

tag from Eds

This is a long overdue tag from Eds. Thanks sis!

1. Name one thing you do everyday - kiss my husband goodnight

2. Name two things you wish you could learn - drive (i will this year, by hook or by crook!)

3. Name three things that remind you of your childhood - saturday fun machine, family computer and sanrio items (my melody and little twin stars were my favorites)

4. Name four things you love to eat but rarely do - my lolo's recipes - he passed away four years ago and nothing beats his cooking (not even my titas) :( - embutido (my all time fave), leche flan, macapuno and kare-kare.

5. Name five things that make you feel good - quality time with my family, getting a massage, shopping, travelling, and of course blogging! make that paid blogging, lol.

5 people to tag for this meme

Jacqui
MM
Trinity
sexymom
Kelly

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 Comment:

  1. Jacqui said...
    Hi Jesse.

    Ay, super mura yun LV bag compared dito sa LV Manila.

    The neverfull MM and speedy 30 selling price at $620 each. Add US tax 4% = $644.80 x P42 = P27,081 each. Dito sa Manila, P35K neverfull. Grabe patong noh! :)

    Kaya I am thinking of selling my neverfull at P30K (read my post yday)... hehehe!Why? Ginulo ako ni hubby and told me he can buy Gucci din daw for me...Pero I'll pay him back daw. Ngek!?! Ayaw ko nga!

    Btw, yun LV bag I am selling marked up ko ng konti pang-bawi ng tax sa speedy 30 eh. Hahaha!

Post a Comment