Friday, January 25, 2008

R.I.P. Heath Ledger


I was really saddened by the untimely demised of one of Holywood's fast-rising actor, Heath Ledger. I am no fan of Heath but I appreciate all the effort he has put into his movies especially in "Brokeback Mountain". I am also looking forward to his upcoming portrayal of "the Joker" in the movie "Dark Knight". Many said that he has put a different toll on this popular character once played by the great, Jack Nicholson.

Cause of his death is still unknown as the report of his autopsy was inconclusive. I just hope that the reports that have been circulating around about his alleged drug dependence and accidental overdose which they believed has caused his death are not true for I have high regards for this person. On the other hand, for whatever reason, I just hope and pray that Heath is now at peace with the Lord and that his family and daughter will soon recover from this tragic loss.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment