Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The perfect Valentine's gift

Hay..... in a few days from now, it will be the love month of February na. Meaning? It's Valentine's Day! Romance is in the air! And with that, I would love to show to you girls my Valentine's "wish list" for this year... Special mention to my husband, if your reading this.. please pay attention okay?, lol!

I would really love to have anyone of these! Kahit isa lang, promise! :)


Monogram Vernis Bedford

Monogram Vernis Brentwood


Monogram Vernis Bellevue PM (though, this looks kinda big for me)



Don't you just love the colors? Hay... wishing and hoping.....and wishing and hoping....and wishing and hoping..... and wishing and hoping...

All pictures courtesy of eluxury.com

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

  1. Gracie said...
    i completely agree! the Bedford is also on my list for purchase this year :) parinig na rin ako kay hubby! *wink!*
    marie said...
    Wish ko ma fulfill wish mo. I like the first one-the bedford.

Post a Comment